Overwhelmed by Credit Card Debt?
A debt management plan may be the right solution for you!
Free Online Debt Solution
Get your finances back on track with a free, confidential credit counseling session to review your situation. You’ll receive a customized action plan that includes a personalized budget, credit report summary and debt relief options.
You can start the process online 24/7 and save your progress as you go.
Or connect with a certified counselor over the phone at 866-750-9633.
A Trustworthy Partner
Since 1987, we have helped more than 2 million people nationwide pay off and manage more than $6 billion in debt. We can help you, too!
Frequently Asked Questions About Debt Management Plans
How do I know if a debt management plan is right for me?
Completing credit counseling online or over the phone will help us determine if a debt management plan is the right solution for your circumstances. If we are able to work out a balanced budget that accommodates the plan and other monthly expenses, there’s an excellent chance a debt management plan will be your best debt relief option.
- Do I need to have good credit to qualify for a debt management plan?
- How much does the program cost?
- Which debts can be enrolled in a debt management plan?
- How long does it take to complete the program?
- Can I open new lines of credit while enrolled in a debt management plan?